-->

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome Whole Lotta Momma: New Staff Member!




Post Writer: from Whole Lotta Momma!




Writer's links: Whole Lotta Momma! (main) || Twitter || Facebook (Bella's Swag)) || Facebook (Whole Lotta Momma!)

Writer's Mini-Bio: I am a 31 year old Christian mommy of 7 children, 6 boys and 1 girl! I have a lovely husband, who supports me through and through. I own a blog, Whole Lotta Mama, where I write product reviews and host awesome giveaways. I also, started my own tutu business, Bella's Swag. Each tutu is handmade by me and comes with a matching headband.




Interested in being on staff? Click here to find out how to apply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave your email address in case you win!
All unwelcomed comments, spam, and duplicate entries will be deleted.