-->

Monday, April 4, 2011

Vote for me?







I won't be offended if you vote for another item (those cat dishes are the cutest thing)...and I know I am always asking for you guys to come vote for your favorite piece on Handmade Creation Saturday...

This time though, I am asking for you to vote for me! I was excited to see that Linda B included me in her post so now I am hoping that I could win!

Click here to vote; I am the very first item (the "fine art print").


ByHandGiveaways | BHG Etsy Team | Fan: FB
Tweet: @byhandgiveaways | Be Retweeted: @MadeByHandBot

2 comments:

Mary Lee said...

I voted for you! Good luck!

Mary Lee

Anonymous said...

voted! good luck!!!
Angie
www.fotomacro.etsy.com

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave your email address in case you win!
All unwelcomed comments, spam, and duplicate entries will be deleted.